WSDOT Construction Inspector Certification Program Resources
Here are some suggestions and resources to help ensure your success when taking the WSDOT Construction Inspector Certification Program.
- Make sure you write down your username and password after you have registered.
- It is recommended that once you start a module, you work through it to completion. This will help increase your success on the exams.
- Take the time to read the information and questions carefully and take good notes. Have your notes and resources available when taking the exams.
- Notebook for notes or calculations
- Extra pen or pencil
- Print out any of the resource materials that you feel would be beneficial when working on the modules.
- McCleary Reading Plans Course Guide
- Basic Surveying Course Guide
- Contract Plans Reading Course Guide
- McCleary Reading Specs Course Guide
- Technical Math Course Manual
- Mathematics-Measurements and Equivalencies
- Inspector Safety Procedures and Guidelines Manual
- Standard Specifications for Road, Bridge, and Municipal Construction | Manuals | WSDOT