June 27-30, 2022
We are no longer accepting applications for this program. Thank you for your interest.
This is a four-day immersive professional development event for educators. Learn from construction industry professionals about the broad array of career pathways in the built environment. Meet with university and college representatives to hear about the programs they offer and how best to assist students interested in pursuing careers in the built environment.
Please complete the application below to be considered.
• Learn about construction careers, apprenticeship programs, certifications, and the pathway to a Construction Management degree
• Tour a variety of exciting construction projects
• Engage with industry experts
• Explore cutting-edge technology used in construction
• Network with current professionals and top executives
- Fee: There is a $50.00 non-refundable registration fee due upon acceptance to the Externship
- Professional Development: Clock hours available
- Eligibility: Educators, counselors, and administrators
- Date and time: June 27-30, 2022. 9:00 am -3:00 pm. Lunch is provided.
- Location: University of Washington, College of Built Environment. Each day will begin and end at this location. Participants will be transported as a group to tour the various construction sites throughout the Puget Sound Region.
Please note: In order to deliver and maintain this high-quality, immersive experience, we are only able to accept a limited number of participants. Priority will be given to educators who are existing Core Plus Construction partners.