Now accepting applications. Apply by May 6!
To be considered, each student must have a completed application AND a nomination form.
Build Your Future
A summer program for high school students to learn about education pathways and leadership opportunities in the built environment.
Interested in engineering, architecture, design, and/or business? Construction Management combines each of these fields and allows students career opportunities in one of the most dynamic, fastest-growing industries in Washington.
- Tour iconic Seattle structures and current construction projects
- Learn about careers in construction that require a college degree
- Explore cutting-edge technology utilized by construction project managers and engineers
- Network with current students, professionals, and top executives and hear about their experiences
- Meet faculty members from three state universities and learn about admission requirements
How to apply:
Teachers or counselors identify students, complete nomination forms, and provide students with the application.
Contact Sarah Patterson with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or 206.284.4500
Nomination Form (download this form or complete it below)