Build Your Future
A high-school summer program focused on education and leadership in the built environment
The Career Path
Interested in engineering, architecture, design, and/or business? Construction Management combines each of these fields and allows students career opportunities in one of the most dynamic, fastest-growing industries in Washington.
• Tour iconic Seattle structures and current construction projects
• Meet CWU, UW, and WSU Construction Management faculty to get admissions information about all three universities
• Explore the cutting-edge technology that construction managers use daily
• Network with current students, professionals, and senior executives. Discover what a Construction Management career is really like for you.
How to apply
• Students: Request teacher nomination
• Teachers: Submit Teacher Nomination Form by May 1
• Students notified of nomination
• Upon nomination, student applications are due
More information about the 2022 program will be available in December 2021.
Contact Sarah Patterson with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or 206.284.4500